- Sector: Finance
- Expiry Date: 21 September 2023
- Job Ref: J10156
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
The payroll team provides outsourced payroll management on behalf of 1,300 clients. The client accounts vary in size and complexity and the payroll bureau executive is allocated a mix of client accounts to manage.
The Payroll Executive will have a varied workload, as directed by the Payroll Manager. This could include running both weekly and monthly payrolls. The mix will vary from week to week, with activity increasing in the second half of each month.
- Running of client payrolls
- Start through to Checking
- Communication with clients
- Respond to client questions relating RTI, Auto enrolment and HMRC legislative changes
- Quality assurance and checking of own and colleagues payrolls
- Production of reports for clients
- Assistance with payroll discrepancies
As a well-rounded Payroll Executive, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Payroll Knowledge within an in-house payroll or bureau team
- Excellent IT skills and experience of using payroll software systems
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Motivated to work in a dynamic office and team environment
- Highly numerate with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent customer skills and ability to interact positively over the phone.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to take ownership and manage client accounts
- Confident and knowledgeable within the payroll area
- Ability to take initiative and work within a fast-paced dynamic team
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.