- Location: Loughborough
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 9 months ago
- Sector: Finance
- Expiry Date: 25 September 2022
- Job Ref: J7087
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Day-to-day, you will:
• To assist the Payroll Manager with processing the Access UK payroll circa 3,600 employees through our own in-house system including the month end process
• Deal with HMRC PAYE related correspondence
• Liaise with Access’ preferred benefits advisor and deal with all related queries
• Liaise with HR department on all payroll related queries
• To respond to and resolve payroll queries with employees
• Administer all other payroll related payments including GAYE and DEO’s
• Office for National Statistics returns
As a well-rounded Payroll Executive, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Experienced in processing high volume payrolls using an in-house system
• Understanding all payroll legislation, manual calculations and RTI
• Good excel skills
• Integrity and Confidentiality of payroll sensitive information
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!