- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 21 October 2022
- Job Ref: J7313
Operational Readiness Analyst (Centre of Excellence)
The Access Centre of Excellence is responsible for ensuring that customers realise the potential of their partnership with Access through excellent service and provision of great, user friendly software applications that remove the complexity from business processes and allow companies to grow their business with ease and speed.
The focus of the role is to undertake a review of current delivery processes in order to package them effectively as a FlightPath. The Operational Readiness Analyst will work across divisions and our acquisitions to adopt the FlightPath process and manage every all areas of FlightPath release. This team is measured on the successful FlightPath launches.
Roles and Responsibilities
The job will consist of a few main areas:
- Management of a portfolio of FlightPath creation projects along with CoE change initiatives
- Build relationships and act as a Change ‘role model’ across the functional area/business
- Work with divisional FlightPath owners and subject matter experts to identify best approach.
- Review/analyse/present documentation/processes and data created delivered as part of Flightpath projects or initiatives
- Ensure all collateral in the creation of CoE/Customer Success initiative meet guidelines and standards including approved governance
The Job – Overview
You will be setting up and reviewing new FlightPaths, improving internal processes, working with divisions to identify areas of concern in delivery. The size of projects and sectors vary substantially but the requirement to deliver an excellent customer experience underpins everything we do. You will work with the team to ensure a successful delivery through the lifetime of the onboarding.
Performance will be measured on project delivery, customer satisfaction and utilisation of your time. You will be dealing with various products, projects and divisions at any one time so you will need to be able to manage a number of tasks simultaneously.
This is an evolving role. There will be a focus on continuous improvement of the FlightPath process. We will constantly strive to empower our customers to self-serve through the use of user-friendly, structured documentation and videos, without compromising the customer journey. A dynamic approach will be required to question where these efficiencies can be found and then implement changes to the set up process where applicable.
Skill Requirements - Essential
- A passion for delivering high quality customer service
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- A drive to continually improve processes and systems
- The ability to plan, prioritise and work on several projects at once
- The ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team with effective communication skills, actual and virtual
- Ability to manage your own time and ensure project administration tasks are kept up to date at all times
Skill Requirements - Desirable
- Data manipulation and importing
- An understanding of relational databases and web technologies
- Knowledge of Access and it’s products
- Working in a fast paced, growing organisation with dynamic people who want to succeed
- Performance based bonus
- Dedicated and protected continuous professional development time
- Benefits, medical, great social scene, good holiday package
- To work in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
- Any ad-hoc duties
We reserve the right to amend and vary these duties in line with business requirements