- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 14 October 2022
- Job Ref: J7486
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 60,000 organizations rely on Access software to help their organization thrive.
About the role:
The Access Centre of Excellence is responsible for ensuring that customers realize the potential of their partnership with Access through excellent service and provision of great, user friendly software applications that remove the complexity from business processes and allow companies to grow their business with ease and speed. The role is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and fast paced divisions within to support an existing team delivering a variety of products, the job role is to ensure the team is supported to provide an excellent customer experience from the point of order and through the life time of their relationship with Access. This includes identifying improvements to working practices and processes and collaborating across other divisions in Access to continually improve the customer implementation journey. The team is measured on revenue, customer satisfaction, utilisation, management of projects & timelines and contributing to team development/performance improvement, with a key focus especially on the customer satisfaction and project timelines.
- Responsible for team based target e.g. utilisation, revenue, performance targets
- Responsible for team’s NPS target and general customer satisfaction
- Work pre-contract with the Sales teams, shaping projects for success
- Lead the growth and development of the team through mentoring and hands-on assistance
- Be the natural “go to” person for everyone in the team
- Set and agree the objectives and development plans for your team members
- Ensure ESP check in’s are completed in line with the business requirement
- Assist with implementing the company delivery processes and ensure that they are adopted by all Implementation Consultants/Onboarding Consultants and Project Managers
- Ensure each member of your team is continually appraised
- Where required use experience and expertise to assist divisions with potential FlightPath / Delivery improvements
- A good understanding of the products and assisting with ad-hoc queries from the centre of excellence
- Knowledge of the onboarding process and implementation methods of products delivered within the team
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in leading a team
- Ability to lead a virtual team to deliver successful customer projects and management of any customer issues
- The ability to quickly learn new processes and applications
- Ability to manage your own time and ensure management tasks are kept up to date at all times
In addition to this you will:
- Provide leadership, guidance and mentoring to the team
- Enjoy working autonomously as well as collaboratively with your team
- Have the ability to resolve issues, look for the root cause and proactively enacting permanent corrective actions
- Enjoy learning and embrace the ever-changing landscape
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.