- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 03 July 2021
- Job Ref: J3629
*** This role can be based anywhere in the UK, you will work from your closest office 3 days a week and 2 days a week from home ***
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
The Access Centre of Excellence is responsible for ensuring that customers realise the potential of their partnership with Access through excellent service and provision of great, user friendly software applications that remove the complexity from business processes and allow companies to grow their business with ease and speed.
The focus of the role is to provide an excellent customer experience from the point of order and through the lifetime of their relationship with Access. This includes setting up, training and launching customers with their new software as well as delivering additional consultancy and services to help existing customers. This team is measured on customer satisfaction, utilisation, management of projects & timelines and contributing to team development/performance improvement.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Onboarding new customers as per the standard remote methodologies we utilise, FlightPath.
• Managing project backlog to successful conclusions
• Managing the relationship with customers
• Taking responsibility of own product knowledge development to support your ability to Onboard
• Production of high-quality collateral including video tutorials and training documentation
• Continual improvement of processes to ensure our service develops on an ongoing basis
As a well-rounded Onboarding Consultant, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• A passion for delivering high quality customer service
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• The ability to plan, prioritise and work on several projects at once
• The ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies
• The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team with effective communication skills, actual and virtual
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.