- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 11 August 2021
- Job Ref: J3857
Onboarding Consultant (Centre of Excellence)
The Access Centre of Excellence is responsible for ensuring that customers realise the potential of their partnership with Access through excellent service and provision of great, user friendly software applications that remove the complexity from business processes and allow companies to grow their business with ease and speed.
The focus of the role is to provide an excellent customer experience from the point of order and through the life time of their relationship with Access. This includes setting up, training and launching customers with their new software as well as delivering additional consultancy and services to help existing customers. This team is measured on customer satisfaction, utilisation, management of projects & timelines and contributing to team development/performance improvement.
Roles and Responsibilities
The job will consist of a few main areas:
- Onboarding new customers as per the standard remote methodologies we utilise, FlightPath.
- Managing project backlog to successful conclusions
- Managing the relationship with customers
- Taking responsibility of own product knowledge development to support your ability to Onboard
- Production of high quality collateral including video tutorials and training documentation
- Continual improvement of processes to ensure our service develops on an ongoing basis
The Job – Overview
You will be setting up and configuring new accounts, importing data and training administrators to use the system to ensure that they are getting the most out of the system. The size of projects and sectors vary substantially but the requirement to deliver an excellent customer experience underpins everything we do. You will work with the team to ensure a successful delivery through the lifetime of the onboarding.
Performance will be measured on project delivery, customer satisfaction and utilisation of your time. You will be dealing with various products, projects and customers at any one time so you will need to be able to manage a number of tasks simultaneously.
An excellent phone manner, tenacious attitude and good problem solving skills are required to ensure that we are always delivering the best customer experience. Members of this team are able to take initiative, be proactive and own and manage tasks through to completion. We have strong relationships with the product, accounting, support, marketing, sales and development teams who we work with on a daily basis so this is a great place to deepen your understanding of a fast growing SaaS business. The ability to communicate well, build relationships and work as part of a broader, very busy team is essential. A drive to ensure each customer receives an excellent service and the ability to deliver intuitive and engaging training sessions over the web are essential.
This is an evolving role. There will be a focus on continuous improvement of the FlightPath process. We will constantly strive to empower our customers to self-serve through the use of user-friendly, structured documentation and videos, without compromising the customer journey. A dynamic approach will be required to question where these efficiencies can be found and then implement changes to the set up process where applicable.
Skill Requirements - Essential
- A passion for delivering high quality customer service
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- A drive to continually improve processes and systems
- Excellent telephone manner
- The ability to plan, prioritise and work on several projects at once
- The ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team with effective communication skills, actual and virtual
- Ability to manage your own time and ensure project administration tasks are kept up to date at all times
Skill Requirements - Desirable
- Data manipulation and importing
- An understanding of relational databases and web technologies
- An understanding of SQL and able to write simple queries
- Knowledge of Access and it’s products
- Working in a fast paced, growing organisation with dynamic people who want to succeed
- Performance based bonus
- Dedicated and protected continuous professional development time
- Benefits, medical, great social scene, good holiday package
- Based in Loughborough but client visits could be a requirement across the UK from time to time
- To work in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
- Any ad-hoc duties
We reserve the right to amend and vary these duties in line with business requirements