- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 09 August 2021
- Job Ref: J3874
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
About the role:
You will be setting up and configuring new accounts, importing data and training administrators to use the system to ensure that they are getting the most out of the system. The size of projects and sectors vary substantially but the requirement to deliver an excellent customer experience underpins everything we do. You will work with the team to ensure a successful delivery through the lifetime of the onboarding.
Performance will be measured on project delivery, customer satisfaction and utilisation of your time. You will be dealing with various products, projects and customers at any one time so you will need to be able to manage a number of tasks simultaneously.
An excellent phone manner, tenacious attitude and good problem solving skills are required to ensure that we are always delivering the best customer experience. Members of this team are able to take initiative, be proactive and own and manage tasks through to completion. We have strong relationships with the product, accounting, support, marketing, sales and development teams who we work with on a daily basis so this is a great place to deepen your understanding of a fast growing SaaS business. The ability to communicate well, build relationships and work as part of a broader, very busy team is essential. A drive to ensure each customer receives an excellent service and the ability to deliver intuitive and engaging training sessions over the web are essential.
This is an evolving role. There will be a focus on continuous improvement of the FlightPath process. We will constantly strive to empower our customers to self-serve through the use of user-friendly, structured documentation and videos, without compromising the customer journey. A dynamic approach will be required to question where these efficiencies can be found and then implement changes to the set up process where applicable.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Onboard new customers as per the standard remote methodologies we utilise, FlightPath.
- Manage project backlog to successful conclusions
- Manage the relationship with customers
- Take responsibility of own product knowledge development to support your ability to Onboard
- Production of high quality collateral including video tutorials and training documentation
- Continual improvement of processes to ensure our service develops on an ongoing basis
Skills and Experience:
- A passion for delivering high quality customer service
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- A drive to continually improve processes and systems
- Excellent telephone manner
- The ability to plan, prioritise and work on several projects at once
- The ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team with effective communication skills, actual and virtual
- Ability to manage your own time and ensure project administration tasks are kept up to date at all times
- A strong communicator, both in writing and spoken communications
- Data manipulation and importing
- An understanding of relational databases and web technologies
- An understanding of SQL and able to write simple queries
- Knowledge of Access and it’s products
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.