- Sector: Professional Services
- Expiry Date: 29 June 2022
- Job Ref: J5898
On-boarding Consultant – Access Hospitality
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. We’re one of the leading providers of business management software to UK, Ireland and Asia Pacific small and mid-market organisations. It helps more than 55,000 customers across commercial, public sector and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient. Its innovative Access Workspace cloud solutions transform the way business software is used, giving every employee the freedom to do more. Founded in 1991, The Access Group employs more than 4,700 staff.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business.
Access Group Hospitality On-boarding Consultants are responsible for assisting in key areas of new projects, ensuring high standards are met throughout to enable efficient product go lives. On-boarding Consultants help customers and suppliers to realise the potential of their partnership with Access through excellent service, allowing the provision of great, user-friendly software applications to land successfully into the marketplace.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Assist in key areas of new projects, ensuring high standards are met throughout to enable efficient product go lives.
- Onboarding new customers as per the standard remote methodologies we utilise.
- Managing project backlog to successful conclusions.
- Managing the relationship with customers.
- Taking responsibility of own product knowledge development to support your ability to Onboard.
- Production of high-quality collateral including video tutorials and training documentation.
- Continual improvement of processes to ensure our service develops on an ongoing basis.
Skills and Experience:
- A passion for delivering high quality customer service.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and work on several projects at once.
- Ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team with effective communication skills.
- Ability to influence a wide number of senior stakeholders both within the region and globally.
- A high degree of self-awareness and judgement, and ability to take a personal stand on issues when required.
- A strong communicator, both in writing and spoken communications.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.