- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 15 February 2023
- Job Ref: J7816
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of overemployees by 2026.
You will be a member of a focussed, specialist team providing support and expertise to execute the Paid Media plans on behalf of a handful of Access Business Divisions.
You are a hands-on specialist of Paid Search, LinkedIn, YouTube and GDN advertising + experienced with Twitter ads. On a daily basis, you will work collaboratively with the wider Digital Media Team to support across a number of business areas in order to drive results.
You have a proven history of achieving results; and must be a team player who looks to solve problems and is happy to muck in to get the job done in a fast & agile environment.
Leadership & Management:
- Work as part of a small and focussed Digital Media Team to support the delivery of PPC for a few specific business areas. Ensure high quality work, best practice and serve the needs of the divisional Heads of Marketing.
- Certify all PO’s and budgets following due process AND are accurately tracked. We report monthly on ROAS / ROI by channel and want improvement for YTD impact.
- Set and manage expectations so deliverables & deadlines are met.
- Support the Digital Product Owner and lead the work to establish Paid Media as a consistent ROAS/ROI source for Forms Filled and Sales Qualified Leads from Digital channels.
Digital Acquisition and Conversion Optimisation:
- Plan/Measure Digital Channels effectiveness for the different Industry & Customer segments.
- Segment prospect and customers based on demographics, behaviours like past engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.) and lifecycle status.
- Find new approaches to Lead nurturing, including Content Scoring fundamentals and how they can best be incorporated into our Paid Media planning.
- Create and implement new projects to help improve Conversion rates.
- Be at the forefront of PPC, LinkedIn, YouTube & Twitter advertising by keeping up to date with industry news, new platforms and technologies. Assist in campaign delivery as needed.
- Coordinate with Divisions & the agency so campaigns have Paid Media which points to top performing pages and web content which drives prospects & leads down the funnel.
- Prepare and attend monthly performance meetings to review KPIs. Lead and build QBRs, campaign reviews with the agency and internal teams – Digital, Data/BI & Marketo.
- Align strategy & ensure Divisions’ needs are met with Digital, Data/BI & Marketo teams.
- Develop effective ideas and process improvements for your clients – Divisions’ HoMs.
- Be a trusted source of information and advances in Search marketing, and Social advertising - LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter – so we drive Leads in a fast paced, agile B2B SaaS environment.
- Strong organisational and communication skills are critical to this role, so information flows to ensure Stakeholders are aware of status, results and plans. You must be able to bring together different teams and make successful business cases to senior stakeholders.
- Proven visible experience managing Paid Media plans to deliver revenue and understand Buyer Journey across Website, Content & multiple Channels.
- Is strategic and hands on - able to develop strategy/tactics AND drive agency’s execution. Part of your day is to review different channels results, and suggest tactical structural changes to improve Leads captured and better integrate Content & Paid Media.
- Numbers driven - sets clear goals tied to revenue. Reports on results weekly, monthly & YTD.
- Ability to measure/maximise plans using latest technology, digital dashboards & software.
- Proactive, flexible team player who can work under pressure on their own to achieve results.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrates confidence, creativity and professionalism.
Metrics that Matter:
- 3 Core KPIs: Traffic (New Users), Forms Filled, and Sales Qualified Leads.
- Quality of Traffic (segmentation insights) and Conversions by channel.
- Paid Media contributing to improved Avg. Session Duration, Pages per Session, Bounce rates.
- Returning Visits (Time Lag) and Time to Conversion (Days).
- Demonstrates a passion for Digital and experience across multiple Channels is a must!
- Commercial awareness, Analytical mind + Eye for detail – ALL THREE required!!
- Ability to see through the Customers’ eyes and articulate via real insight and data, where improvements are needed to achieve a 1st class Website/Content/Buyer Journey experience.
- Proven 1-2 years’ experience in Paid Media hands-on management roles.
- Proven experience AND success executing multi-channel digital marketing plans.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference. If you will graduate successfully from our Academy program, the working contract will be prolonged for unlimited period.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday and a competitive salary, you will get:
- Private Healthcare;
- Private Life Insurance;
- Christmas Bonus;
- Referral Bonus;
- Meal Tickets;
- 7 Card gym membership paid by the company.