Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
You are an ambitious, hard-working individual with a drive and passion for all things Sales. You’ll be looking for a company in which you can progress, build on your skills and make a difference.
As a Junior Sales Executive for ProspectSoft, a member of the Access family, you’ll play an integral part in the overall success of the team – performing a fundamental role in reaching our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
New business sales are always critical to the success of the company, your job is to sell as many ProspectSoft solutions as possible, as well as developing and maintaining a good relationship with clients.
• Proactively call, understand the needs of and engage with customers, who have shown an interest in our products through referrals
• Build and maintain strong customer relationships with a focus on great customer service
• Work towards individual and quarterly KPI’s and targets to support your own, and the wider sales team sales goals
• Develop and maintain your own sales pipeline
• Carry out online meetings & product demonstrations with customers
• Provide product quotations as required
• Negotiate and close sales (with support from your senior team)
Your skills and experiences might also include:
• A natural ability to be a team player who wants to work with a like-minded team
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to competently express ideas and concepts
• Resilience, self-motivation and drive
• Enthusiasm and professionalism
• Ideally, knowledge of or an interest in SaaS or business software solutions
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year and a health contribution you’ll also be able to choose from, and a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.