- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 25 July 2021
- Job Ref: J3568
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Our Learning Content team sits within the Access People Division and we are passionate about creating high value learning experiences. We use best practice in learning design and content development to create impactful digital learning products which solve our client’s problems. We are an innovative and energetic team who love collaborating and pushing the boundaries of learning.
You are a passionate multimedia creator who cares about designing and developing impactful and engaging experiences. You are a team player, who enjoys both working collaboratively and owning your piece of the puzzle. You are curious about the digital learning and media landscape and are constantly thinking about how you can innovate our resources. You have strong attention to detail and always strive to deliver high quality and engaging content.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Create and deliver engaging multimedia content in a variety of formats i.e. videos, podcasts, animations
- Source and brief contributors
- Film, produce and direct shoots, sometimes virtually
- Record audio sessions with contributors or VO artists
- Ensure release forms are completed
- Edit video/audio content in to compelling learning resources
- Execute changes and respond to feedback on content
- Maintain and evolve existing multimedia content
- Collaborate with your squad to understand project brief and ensure your media fulfils the content requirements
- Troubleshoot video/audio issues
- Innovate content to ensure we are always ahead of the curve
- Review content to ensure it follows best practice and is accurate
- Ensure content is delivered to the correct platform and functions properly
As a well-rounded Multimedia Producer your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Extensive experience recording and creating media content in a variety of formats including video, podcasts, animations
- Extensive experience with editing and audio software (for example, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Audition, Audacity)
- Full understanding of copyright and IP issues relating to media production
- Setting and adhering to best practice in media, video and audio production
- Willingness to learn new skills, processes and skills
- Ability to troubleshoot video/audio issues and be tenacious about finding solutions
- Managing and prioritising your workload effectively
- Being highly creative and innovative
- Taking a keen interest in learning and technical trends
- Being organised, with strong attention to detail and ability to review content
- Possessing excellent communication and listening skills
- Promoting a positive working environment
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain.