Marketing Programs Manager
- Location: Loughborough
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 18 days ago
- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 18 June 2023
- Job Ref: J9125
Marketing Programs Manager
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more. You will be part of an integral part of a growing and professional marketing team that is highly regarded across the company. We have a robust people development program that is based on clear measures of success through regular objective setting for each and every role coupled with personal development and training programs.
This role focuses on planning and running marketing programs across the entire customer journey from customer acquisition to customer cross-sell and upsell, as well as customer success and advocacy programs using all elements of the marketing mix. You will be collaborating with sales, product and marketing colleagues to execute marketing plans and continuously strive for improvement in key program performance indicators.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Content marketing: Work with Digital Content Writers to develop and promote a rich and varied marketing plan that attracts a qualified audience.
- Campaign management: Execute (or work with wider team to execute) campaigns to engage clients through the sales funnel
- Digital marketing: Working with divisional marketing and digital team on campaigns to grow leads and pipeline via inbound digital strategies
- Email marketing: Responsible for planning and execution of outbound email marketing activity via our CRM automation tool Marketo
- Event marketing: Support with the planning and execution of face-to-face and online events
- Performance management and analytics: Measure and report on results vs targets; optimise plans and test, measure, research new approaches; analyse and define audience segments to drive campaign plans
- Stakeholder management: Engage with the Access culture to build a network of relationships with stakeholders via continual communications with your sales, product and marketing colleagues
- Budget management: Responsible for updating budgets and monitoring spend alongside campaign effectiveness/ROI
- Adhoc admin: Carry out any adhoc admin tasks as required e.g. raising POs
As a well-rounded marketer, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Commercial awareness with an eye for detail and understanding of how marketing connects directly to revenue
- Experience in planning and managing integrated marketing plans across all areas of the marketing mix with a focus on inbound digital and outbound tactics
- Ability to support the development of a rich content plan that attracts a qualified audience.
- Confident working with the digital and cross-divisional teams to grow leads and pipeline via inbound digital strategies such as PPC, SEO, social
- Capable of measuring and reporting on results vs targets; optimising plans and testing, measuring, learning to find new approaches
- Able to manage and update budgets; monitoring spend alongside campaign effectiveness/ROI
- Proactive, flexible team player who can work under pressure to achieve results and open to change
- Can-do attitude, able to easily work with others to the benefit of Access and our goals
- Team player with strong inter-personal with good stakeholder management skills, and the ability to confidently promote ideas and influence peers.
- Able to devise new ideas or methods of working, as well as bring campaigns to in an effective visual manner with support from the central creative team
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.