- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 19 November 2021
- Job Ref: J4568
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we are looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It is this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We are passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That is why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organizations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
We are one of the most successful and fastest growing software groups in the UK and are now investing heavily in the Asia Pacific region aiming to replicate our success.
- Plan, build, create and execute multi-touch campaigns to attract and nurture prospects through the sales funnel. Create and execute a data driven marketing strategy, with integrated campaigns and programs that include a blend of inbound and outbound activities to drive Payroll and Accountant sales
- Build the local demand models to support sales pipeline targets with a focus on quality and relevance to the respective sales teams across product portfolios.
- Build collaborative relationships with your key internal stakeholders. Facilitate outcome oriented communication between marketing and sales teams through frequent, consistent and effective interaction
- · Act as the trusted, go-to-person for sales development and sales teams to create and execute programs that drive leads from targeted accounts, while keeping them informed of marketing programs and activities
- Prepare detailed campaign and data briefs and present them to internal and external agencies with confidence and clarity and proactively co-ordinate marketing campaigns across all elements of the marketing mix including email, webinars, PR, paid media, social media, and events
- Leverage the Marketing Services & Communications teams, plus product marketing and global teams, to develop content, update website, create blogs, LinkedIn and other social sites, syndicating content wherever possible to drive traffic, create awareness and grow demand with target audience
- Performance management and analytics: Continually track, measure, analyse and report on effectiveness of demand creation campaigns and impact on pipeline for multiple stakeholders, making recommendations for future programs and investments, reporting on results vs targets; optimising plans through test, and adopting new or best practice approaches.
- Work with local partners, sharing marketing plans, leveraging appropriate content and running joint campaigns towards agreed objectives.
- Liaise with marketing automation team to maintain ‘always on’ email automation functionality such as lead scoring and nurture tracks.
- Budget management: Accountable for managing the costs associated with all programs and campaign effectiveness/ROI.
Skills and Experience:
- Five years or more previous experience in marketing with strong emphasis on mid-market / SME demand creation in Australia
- A good understanding of software; ideally will have a successful track record of working as a marketing manager with another cloud software company
- Experience in running integrated marketing plans across all areas of the marketing mix. A strong grasp of modern marketing strategies, including inbound digital marketing and outbound marketing tactics
- The ability to develop and maintain ongoing data quality and lead hygiene processes
- Understanding of and familiarity with running effective webinars using technology such as Webex, ON24, GoToWebinar etc.
- Experience with running campaigns through a marketing automation platform, ideally Marketo
- Experience in data driven campaign management, using reporting tools and data to analyse performance and drive future planning
- Experience of working collaboratively with product, sales and sales development teams, able to represent marketing effectively, while delivering supporting content, tools to enable sales success in a timely manner
- Experience managing relationships with third-party vendors
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and analytical skills; good financial management skills
- Ability to work independently, while also contributing as a team player; willing to experiment with new ideas, concepts, tools and approaches to marketing and business development using outcome-based metrics to demonstrate success
- A focus on quality and results in everything you do, at pace
- Self motivated, sense of urgency and strong customer focus
- Strong process and effective project management skills driving execution cross-functionally with competing deadlines and priorities. Ability to work strategically and tactically.
- Team player – position is cross-functional and requires significant teamwork.
- 5+ years marketing experience, ideally gained within IT services
- A Marketing degree or equivalent experience in Marketing
- A good working knowledge of Salesforce.com or similar CRM as well as a marketing automation platform i.e. Marketo.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we are all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we are all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it is just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, if you are qualified, we cannot wait for your application.