- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 24 July 2021
- Job Ref: J3539
Our core value of Love Work Love Life has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
- Program execution: Execute programs to attract and nurture prospects through the sales funnel as well cross-sell and up-sell programs to increase penetration
- Email marketing: Plan multi-touch email acquisition and nurturing programs with compelling calls-to-action and execute via central digital marketing team
- Content marketing: Help to develop and promote a rich content plan that attracts a qualified audience. Content includes blogs, white papers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics
- Event marketing: plan and execute tier 2 and 3 face to face events as well as online events
- Digital marketing: Work alongside other marketers – including the digital and cross-divisional teams; to grow leads and pipeline via inbound digital strategies such as PPC, SEO, social
- Outbound marketing and contact/database: Collaborate with the business development and inside sales teams to monitor targets and improve performance. Support the contact data build and strategy for your area
Reporting: Daily monitoring of key performance indicators taking corrective action and making start doing/stop doing decisions accordingly
- Can do attitude and high energy to fit in with the fast pace of work
- A focus on quality and results in everything you do at pace