- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 29 May 2021
- Job Ref: J3332
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
This role focuses on running marketing programs across the entire customer journey from customer acquisition to customer cross-sell and upsell, as well as customer success and advocacy programs using all elements of the marketing mix. You will be collaborating with sales, product and marketing colleagues to execute marketing plans and continuously strive for improvement in key program performance indicators.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Program execution: Execute programs to attract and nurture prospects through the sales funnel as well cross-sell and up-sell programs to increase penetration
• Email marketing: Plan multi-touch email acquisition and nurturing programs with compelling calls-to-action and execute via central digital marketing team
• Content marketing: Help to develop and promote a rich content plan that attracts a qualified audience. Content includes blogs, white papers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics
• Event marketing: plan and execute tier 2 and 3 face to face events as well as online events
• Digital marketing: Work alongside other marketers – including the digital and cross-divisional teams – to grow leads and pipeline via inbound digital strategies such as PPC, SEO, social
• Outbound marketing and contact/database: Collaborate with the business development and inside sales teams to monitor targets and improve performance. Support the contact data build and strategy for your area
• Reporting: Daily monitoring of key performance indicators taking corrective action and making start doing/stop doing decisions accordingly
As a well-rounded Marketing Executive, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Can do attitude and high energy to fit in with the fast pace of work
• A focus on quality and results in everything you do at pace
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!