- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 20 November 2020
- Job Ref: J2475
Location: Lockington, Derby / Loughborough
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Thank you for your interest in The Access Group at this years Autumn Careers Fair 2020, to register your interest in this role and receive further information or be contacted by a member of our team, please submit your CV below!
Overview of the role:
At Access we love Software and how technology never stays the same, as a graduate at Access you’ll have exposure to the full marketing mix such as: Social, Email Campaigns, Content Creation, Design, Automation, Events and Digital including PPC & SEO.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to create and implement digital and offline marketing plans to support delivery of lead generation and revenue targets
- Mange PPC and SEO activity to agreed lead generation targets and budget
- Update, edit, create, and send outbound email campaigns
- Create annual programme of content, positioning products in different market segments
- Provide ideas and innovation to support delivery of new lead generation channels
- Evaluate and select appropriate marketing channels to deliver the campaigns based on market requirements, size, sector, and audience
- Manage and brief third-party agencies including public relations, creative and digital agencies.
- Facilitate and enhance the use of social media to reach extended audiences
- Monitor and benchmark competitor marketing activity and differentiate strategy and campaigns accordingly. Summarise key insights to interested stakeholders – sales leadership, development
- Analyse and report on a daily and weekly basis to the Head of Marketing results of marketing activity and campaigns – including cost per lead, leads and revenue generated
As a well-rounded Marketing Executive, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Degree qualified in a Marketing related subject
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced result driven environment
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications
- Demonstrate confidence, creativity, and professionalism
What does Access offer you?
- Personal Career Success Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays (33) – buy/sell scheme (+/- 5 days), holiday accrual with continuous service
- The Access Group Big Break – our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
- And much more!