- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 23 April 2021
- Job Ref: J3127
Email Marketing Communications Executive
Able to spot trends, write savvy content, analyse data, and make the most of an engaged newsletter audience? We want you.
We’re looking to hire a Marketing Communications Executive at DesignMyNight, to help communicate with an engaged audience hoping to find the best bars, restaurants, and experiences across the UK.
When you’re not writing up weekly campaigns and analysing open rates, you’ll be coming up with ideas to grow our audience in creative, functional, and fruitful ways; working closing with the content and account management teams to make great things happen, showing tangible results. Have experience in audiences and growth in this department? We really do love to see it.
An entry-level role, this is a great opportunity to make your mark on an important sector of our business, as we’re looking for a candidate that can grow in the position alongside the content team, with the potential for further sector hires in the future.
About the company:
One of the UKs Top 50 Start-ups and Guardian Small Business Award Winner. DesignMyNight is the ultimate nightlife discovery tool allowing users to discover and book into the best bars, pubs and clubs and buy tickets to the hottest events in the UK.
DesignMyNight also offers two ground-breaking systems to the Industry: a booking & enquiry management software, Collins, and a Ticketing software. Recently acquired by The Access Group, which enables us to kick on to even greater heights!
Look out for the office dogs, office bar, regular press nights out, Perkbox employee reward scheme, free fruit, tea and coffee and beer pong Friday’s. We work hard and play hard so if you like the idea of that keep reading…
- Manage and write exciting weekly regional campaigns in line with DMN brand and tone.
- Devise a strategy to grow our newsletter database by over 20%.
- Come up with new and creative ways to accrue subscribers.
- Grow newsletter conversions and contribute to the editorial revenue stream.
- Work closely with both editorial and account management departments to make the most of our campaigns for an active B2C audience.
- Analyse previous campaign data and devise a summary of what has and hasn’t worked in previous years.
- Create a solid handbook for newsletter processes, expectations, and results.
- Assess our sign-up options and come up with new ways to profile these on DesignMyNight.com
- Experience using newsletter sending tools (familiarity with Mailchimp is a plus).
- Writing experience, with a high standard of written English.
- Ability to interpret data and trends.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Some experience managing/growing a mid-large newsletter database is desired.
- Experience in B2C Marketing.
- Flexible working hours, and of course, WFH during the pandemic.
- Regular team socials and team lunches, both within the content department and wider team (taco nights and cocktail catchups)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (33)
- A match contributory pension and healthcare
- Perkbox rewards scheme
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses-paid holiday to Spain
- Regular socials
- Office bar
- Tea, coffee, fruit on tap
- Cute office dogs