- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 22 July 2021
- Job Ref: J3722
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Who are Unleashed and how do we fit together?
Headquartered in New Zealand, Unleashed have regional offices in Australia and the UK and In November 2020 Unleashed was acquired by the Access Group.
Unleashed offer cloud-based software to businesses that make, manage or move good products.
At its core Unleashed offers real-time purchasing and supplier management, stock control, production, sales and customer management functionality enabling product businesses to make better decisions for growth, increasing efficiency and profitability.
This role works as part of the Unleashed regional Marketing team as well as being part of the wider Access Marketing family.
Reporting to The Unleashed Regional Manager, the Marketing Campaigns and Automation lead, will create and execute the marketing campaigns and automation strategy for Unleashed in the UK, North America and EMEA. Building on the Inbound marketing activities driven out of the Unleashed Head Office, the regional team is responsible for broadening campaign reach, engaging prospects higher up the funnel and improving conversion rates for the UK, North America and EMEA regions. This will include net new logo organisations as well as cross selling the Unleashed proposition to relevant Access customers.
The role will be accountable for the lead generation and pipeline target as well as taking the lead on all aspects of Marketing Automation for the region, working closely with their colleagues in New Zealand. Working knowledge of both Hubspot and Marketo would be ideal.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Strategic planning and target focus: Understand the Access ERP and Unleashed business goals and translate into marketing objectives and activity streams to meet the regional targets. Ownership of SQL pipeline value and volume target for the Unleashed products in the UK, US and EMEA.
- Program development and management: Plan, create and execute campaign programs to attract and nurture net new customers as well as Access Xsell targets through the sales funnel
- Lead Nurturing: Oversee the lead nurturing function for the UK, which combines marketing activities with sales self gen activities to nurture leads generated to optimise the yield of qualified sales opportunities
- Data Management and reporting: act as the main point of contact into the Access Shared Services team and Unleashed HQ and share best practice for marketing data optimisation to aid lead identification and conversion.
- Innovation: Continuously seek to innovate in the field of marketing and product. Create an environment where new ideas and initiatives are generated and implemented
- Stakeholder management: With regional counterparts in sales, customer success and product, the wider ERP divisional teams and Unleashed HQ.
- Experience in developing and delivering on integrated marketing plans across all areas of the marketing mix
- A strong track record in direct and digital marketing working closely with sales teams in executing programs that accelerate growth in sales, new customer acquisition and market leadership
- Solid understanding and experience of content development, outreach, online lead generation, web site optimisation, PPC, SEO social media marketing, and lead generation theory and practice
As a well-rounded Marketing leader your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Self-starter with a can do/take charge attitude and high energy, to fit in with the fast pace and dynamic environment that is Access
- Demonstrated self-starter with an ability to manage and motivate staff
- A focus on quality and results in everything you do at pace
- Team player with strong inter-personal and customer relationship skills
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
Become part of our amazing Access family