- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 11 August 2021
- Job Ref: J3355
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
This role is responsible for the delivery of communications through the Marketo platform that supports customer communications and demand generation to inform and support our customers as well as promote our products and services to our existing and future target audience. You'll be responsible for communications and campaign support across the Asia Pacific region and you’ll be part of and work alongside our Marketo team in our United Kingdom headquarters. You’ll need to have strong attention to detail, strong technical capability, reporting of results as well as a solid approach to continual optimisation of the way in which we communicate through Marketo and how we can leverage the tool to best effect.
- Email marketing management: Build, execute and optimise email marketing campaigns and customer communications as required in collaboration with the broader regional marketing team to attract and nurture prospects through the sales funnel.
- Customer Communications: Build and deliver customer support, operational and product communications as required as directed by the Communications Manager.
- Demand Gen Marketing Communications: Build and deliver email communications to support campaigns and events supported by the development of Marketo forms to capture lead information.
- Contact/database: Management of the contact database to ensure the ability to segment prospect and customer data for optimal targeting including ownership of ad hoc data cleaning initiatives. Be a custodian of data accuracy for Salesforce.
- Performance management and analytics: Continually measure and report on results vs targets for email campaigns; test, optimise and apply best practice.
- Process: Define, document and guide the functional and technical requirements for driving automated campaigns. Build and/or maintain new/existing workflows and SLAs for all email automation processes such as lead qualification, lead scoring, lead routing, lead assignment, nurture campaigns and trigger-based workflows.
- Continuous improvement: Understand Industry best practice, compliance with governing privacy laws, emerging trends in Personalisation & Marketing Automation and the technology that supports it and make recommendations/changes to ensure these are leveraged. Conduct post-campaign analysis to provide recommendations on future campaigns.
- Experience in email marketing campaign management
- A good understanding of modern marketing strategies, including inbound digital marketing and outbound marketing tactics
- A can do attitude and high energy to fit in with the fast pace of work
- A focus on quality and results in everything you do, at pace
- Self motivated, sense of urgency and strong customer focus
- Analytical thinker who is data driven
- Strong process and effective project management skills driving execution cross-functionally with competing deadlines and priorities.
- Team player – position is cross-functional and requires significant teamwork.
- To work in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
- Any ad-hoc duties
- 1-2 years marketing automation experience in Marketo
- A Marketing degree or equivalent experience in Marketing
- Capability in Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Proficiency in Google Analytics desirable
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.