- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 10 February 2021
- Job Ref: J2777
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
As part of the Product Development PMO Team, reporting to the Director, Portfolio Management, you will be responsible for leading multiple projects to integrate acquisitions effectively and efficiently into Product Development.
Working closely with the Director of Development responsible for integrations, the Access M&A Team, the acquisition leadership team, and senior stakeholders this role is very much focussed on business change ensuring that our acquisitions engage with the project and quickly align with Access policies and processes.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Lead multiple M&A integration projects within Access Product Development, successfully applying the Integration Playbook to integrate newly acquired companies
- Work closely with individual workstreams to provide support and track progress
- Host regular Integration Steering Meetings
- Track and report on all integration projects and their workstreams, tracking performance and identifying and managing risks, producing consistent and clear status reports for both project teams and Executive audiences
- Contribute to our Integration Playbook, ensuring it continues to evolve to meet the needs of the business and deliver successful integrations
- Build effective and collaborative relationships with stakeholders in the acquired company and within the Access Integration Division.
- Facilitate and confirm the completion of the playbook workstreams and handover of responsibilities to the Division
- Perform integration retrospectives to ensure that the process is continually improved
- As part of the PMO team support and assist with PMO activities
As a well-rounded M&A Integration Project Manager your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Strong project management skills and experience of change management
- Be agile and perform effectively in multi-tasking fast-paced environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Self-managing and working virtually
- Attention to detail
- Excellent team player who can work with virtual, global, and cross-functional teams
- Capacity to manage high stress situations
- Experience of software development and/or large-scale software development projects
- Experience of a number of collaboration tools and multiple sources of data
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.