- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 30 September 2023
- Job Ref: J10178
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality! Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
Do you have a can-do positive attitude to deliver and are comfortable working in a high tempo environment?
Are you a team player who can support others and be able to take on support when offered? Do you thrive on challenge and want to make a difference?
Do you want to learn about delivering complex program's, design governance structures that mitigate risks? Support businesses in achieving their goals while also managing time, cost, quality delivery of their Access solution?
Are you an experienced and very successful Project Manager with a proven pedigree?
Do you want to join an expanding dynamic team, that punches well above its weight?
About the role:
The Project Manager is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of the Customer Success M&A integration Project, working across multiple transactions at any one time.
Working within a complex matrixed organization, it is the responsibility of the to support the Divisional and Acquired businesses senior leadership teams with the rapid acquisition integration.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Involved pre-contract, be responsible for defining the CS VCP integration plan implementations, always using best practice
- Work with the virtual Project team to schedule sub-project scoping, delivery and go live
- Owning all communications, communicate the schedule with the Integration team ensuring that the proposed dates are agreeable with resources and delivery expectations.
- Delivering most of the project management activities themselves and across multiple acquisitions and will take pride in always delivering great customer service.
- All project administration and governance will be undertaken on a timely basis and opportunities for process improvement continuously sought.
- When required you will be brought into other M&A engagements on an ad hoc basis.
- When using other resources on their project you will ensure that communication channels remain open and actively ensure that colleagues also deliver great customer service.
- Be known for your innovative approach to achieving implementation best practice.
- Stakeholder management including Directors/C-Level contact
As a well-rounded Project Manager your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Have worked in Project Management for at least 3 years.
- Experience in multiple product/stream engagements
- Have natural ability for communicating and building relationships at all organizational levels.
- Have PRINCE2 or other appropriate project management qualification/experience.
- You will have good organizational and mathematical skills.
- You will have good understanding of the development of strong Project goals and objectives.
- A hands-on Project manager able to manage projects including at least three acquisitions.
- When called upon, acts as CSL as part of the M&A Integration team.
- Coordinates Project delivery teams managing all escalations, ensuring that stakeholder satisfaction remains high.
- Contributes to process improvement, always implementing best practice.
- Commercially astute and always ensures that projects are delivered to time and to budget.
- Ability to lead acquired colleagues on their integration project using industry know-how and best practice delivering a great experience.
- The ability to manage multiple Projects across multiple Divisions at the same time.
- Forward looking Project management utilising resources from across the business to best achieve the desired outcomes aligned to the CS VCP
- Experience & accreditation of an industry recognised project management qualification
- Ability to work under pressure whilst managing competing priorities.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year (rules apply) and a health contribution you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.