Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You are a dynamic individual who can manage their own workload, understands customer communication and delivering a quality service for our user base. Has good inter-personal skills. Is well organised and practical, with a logical, analytical approach to problem solving. Pays careful, close attention to detail. Is skilled in installing one or more items of hardware and software.
- Occasionally work unsociable hours (evening/night, weekends, bank holidays)
- Work effectively with teams in other geographic areas.
- Help direct and educate/build skills in less experienced staff.
- Be flexible.
- Complete any other duties as assigned by an authorized supervisor.
As a well-rounded Network Engineer, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Current, hands-on network support experience; preferably in a multi-client, service provider environment
- Good all-round technical knowledge of LAN/WAN network equipment (Cisco), technologies, protocols and communication standards
- Good all-round knowledge and experience of Firewall systems (Palo Alto/Cisco)
- Knowledge and experience of hardware load balancer solutions (F5)
- Experience of network design and IP Addressing architectures
- Experience of VPN and Remote Access solutions
- Additional Knowledge and Skills (preferred)
- Knowledge Datacentre Technologies Cisco UCS, VMWare
- Experience of Cisco ACI Fabric
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.