- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 10 July 2021
- Job Ref: J3582
Are you a Solicitor/Paralegal who is ready for something new? Access is seeking a Legal Content Associate to join our dynamic Legal Content team. Reporting to the Product Manager for Legal Content, you will play a vital role working as part of team dedicated to creating industry-leading legal content.
You will undertake research and monitor industry trends to support your role as a subject matter expert in a team dedicated to enhancing and expanding our existing suite of e-learning courses, webinars and documentation. You will draw on your industry expertise to suggest new content and amendments, as well as forming a key part of the production process to ensure the highest standards of quality legal learning content.
- You are an experienced legal professional having worked in within the profession as a Solicitor, Paralegal or similar role.
- You have a strong understanding of the legal industry and sector specific regulatory requirements such as Anti-Money Laundering.
- You are familiar with accreditation standards within the industry, such as CQS, Lexcel and/or WIQS
- You are curious and an avid learner who enjoys undertaking research.
- You will have a can-do positive attitude to deliver and are comfortable working in a high tempo environment.
- You are a team player who can support others and be able to take on support when offered, you will thrive on working in an agile environment, be ready and expectant of new, sometimes short notice challenges.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Research and monitor legislative and regulatory topics and changes within the legal sector keeping abreast of market needs.
- Act as a subject matter expert during the production process to support the wider team in creating content that allows our legal clients to navigate and meet their professional and regulatory requirements.
- Develop research packs for the production team to consume technical legal knowledge
- Undertake quality and substantive reviews at key milestones of the content production process.
- Draft, review and maintain a suite of policies and precedents covering a wide variety of legal compliance topics that will be adopted by client firms.
- Contribute to a wide variety of content mediums, including e-learning, webinars, documentation, blogs and more.
- Draft articles for a variety of industry publication.
- Engage with both internal and external stakeholders on technical content discussions.
- Make recommendations for change and suggest new content in response to changing requirements within the industry.
- Network and attend key industry events.
- Review internal and external communications to ensure messaging is on-point for legal practice.
As a well-rounded Content Associate, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Excellent communication with an ability to communicate at all levels and adopt a flexible & consultative approach.
- A keen interest in research.
- An understanding and empathy for the target audience.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a passion for delivering high quality work.
- The ability to adapt to a changing business and market place.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with high attention to detail.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain