- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 7 days ago
- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 14 April 2023
- Job Ref: J8661
Are you ready for the challenge?
At Access we love digital learning and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more. We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
About the role:
- Write engaging and precise copy for learning resources
- Work collaboratively with your team lead and product manager to ensure that your content is always meeting the market need
- Research the subject matter to become adequately informed of the topic
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to develop the content topics and write it into compelling narratives
- Apply best practice learning design and multimedia principles
- Review scripts and final content and provide clear feedback to ensure high quality standards
- Manage stakeholders and create strong positive relationships internally and externally
- Peer review team members’ work
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain.