Learning Content Writer
Join the Access Family and see how we create digital learning that makes a real difference!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love digital learning and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more. We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Our Learning Content team is made up of talented content creators from a range of disciplines. We are all passionate about creating high value learning experiences. We use best practice in learning design and content development to create impactful digital learning products which solve our client’s problems. We are an innovative and energetic team who love collaborating and pushing the boundaries of learning.
Working in a multi-disciplinary squad, led by a Learning Lead, you will write content for learning resources including infographics, eLearning, animations and videos (including writing scripts for actors). You will research and work with Subject Matters Experts to write content which is clear, concise and compelling and adheres to best practice guidelines.
You care about writing content that is technically accurate but also engaging. You use plain English to convey complicated ideas and you are a master storyteller. You are a team player, who enjoys both working collaboratively and owning your piece of the process. You are curious about the learning landscape and are constantly thinking about how you can innovate our learning products. You have strong attention to detail and always strive to write high quality and engaging content.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Write engaging and precise copy for learning resources
- Work collaboratively with your team lead and product manager to ensure that your content is always meeting the market need
- Research the subject matter to become adequately informed of the topic
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to develop the content topics and write it into compelling narratives
- Apply best practice learning design and multimedia principles
- Review scripts and final content and provide clear feedback to ensure high quality standards
- Manage stakeholders and create strong positive relationships internally and externally
- Peer review team members’ work
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain.
Become part of our amazing Access family!