- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 20 August 2022
- Job Ref: J7125
Join the Access Family and see how we make digital learning ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love digital learning, software and how technology never stays the same. This is what drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Our Learning Content team is made up of talented content creators from a range of disciplines. We are all passionate about creating high value learning experiences. We use best practice in learning design and content development to create impactful digital learning products which solve our client’s problems. We are an innovative and energetic team who love collaborating and pushing the boundaries of learning.
We are looking for a learning designer to join our career development content team. The Access Career Development platform offers useful career tools and e-learning to those transitioning into a new job and those already in a career, and is the UK’s most adopted careers platform for university students.
You are a passionate learning designer who cares about designing and developing engaging and impactful learning resources that are full of practical advice. You can write content for different formats, including articles, e-learning courses and animated videos. You enjoy working collaboratively and are self-motivated, with a keen eye for detail. You are curious about all things digital learning and are creative and innovative when it comes to solving problems and coming up with new ideas.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Design and build interactive and engaging e-learning resources
- Research and script content for courses, articles and animated videos
- Review and update existing learning resources
- Project manage the creation of content from start to finish
- Work collaboratively with your team lead and product manager to ensure that learning solutions are innovative, adhere to best practice learning design principles and meet the market need
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to ensure content is relevant, accurate and up to date
- Peer review other team members’ work and provide clear feedback to ensure high quality standards
- Create strong positive relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Advocate for good learning design both internally and externally
- Promote a positive working environment
The skills we are looking for:
- Strong copywriting skills
- Extensive experience designing digital learning solutions in a range of formats i.e. e-learning courses, videos, podcasts etc.
- A solid understanding of learning design principles and a keen interest in ever-changing learning and technical trends
- Strong QA skills and attention to detail
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills
- An ability to work independently and plan and organise your work well
- Willingness to learn new skills, tools and processes
- Creativity & innovation when it comes to problem solving and coming up with new ideas
- Excellent communication and listening skills
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do. We take the development of our people very seriously and will work with you to carve out your success plan, accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain.
Become part of our amazing Access family!