- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 20 November 2021
- Job Ref: J4240
Join the Access Family and see how we create digital learning that makes a real difference!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
You are a passionate learning designer who cares about designing and developing engaging and impactful learning experiences. You are not scared to take technically detailed content and transform it in to easy-to-understand concepts. You are a team player, who enjoys both working collaboratively and owning your piece of the puzzle. You are curious about the digital learning landscape and are constantly thinking about how you can innovate our products. You have strong attention to detail and always strive to deliver high quality and engaging content.
- Work collaboratively within your squad to design engaging learning resources
- Work collaboratively with your team lead and product manager to ensure that learning solutions are innovative and meet the market need
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to develop the learning objectives and proposed content
- Research the subject matter to become adequately informed of the topic
- Use plain English to script engaging content with a strong narrative structure
- Apply best practice learning design and multimedia principles to all resources
- Review scripts and final content and provide clear feedback to ensure high quality standards
- Project manage content delivery ensuring that you are across all parts of the process
- Manage stakeholders and create strong positive relationships internally and externally
- Work within best practice guidelines and peer review other team members’ work
- Advocate for good learning design both internally and externally
As a well-rounded Learning Designer, your skills and experiences are likely to include:
- Extensive experience designing digital learning solutions in a range of formats i.e. eLearning, podcasts, videos, infographics etc
- Collaborating with other content creators such as graphic designers, content developers and product managers
- A desire to understand the market, its nuances and what makes it tick
- A strong understanding of learning design principles and a keen interest in ever-changing learning and technical trends
- Willingness to learn new skills, tools and processes
- Innovating and pushing creative boundaries
- Strong QA skills and attention to detail
- Troubleshooting content issues and ensuring solutions are implemented
- Taking a high level of ownership and managing your workload effectively
- Being highly creative and innovative
- Taking a keen interest in learning and technical trends
- Possessing excellent communication and listening skills
- Promoting a positive working environment
What does Access offer you?
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain.