- Sector: Hosting & Infrastructure
- Expiry Date: 23 November 2023
- Job Ref: J10477
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality! Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
Learning Services supports customers and business functions across the People & Payroll, Accounting & ERP divisions to gain relevant product knowledge to drive collective success for our customers. We are looking for an experienced training coordinator to support the operational activities in a variety of formats.
You are a self-motivated, analytical person that can think laterally and logically. You should enjoy delving deeply into problems to understand the core issue, but then be able to present the problem in simple terms to multiple stakeholders.
You are a strong communicator with the ability to provide effective training to make a difference to both our customers and teams.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Coordinate and administrate training schedules and bookings.
- Coordinate and document Learning Services operational activities, like, codes, pricing, system processes and so on.
- Some data entry will be required from time to time, but more focussed on pricing, revenue and customer bookings reporting.
- Monitor & respond to incoming Learning Services customer email enquiries/cases (Learner Support).
- Liaise with stakeholders like Finance & Marketing.
- External or 3rd party Training Provider engagement & coordination of virtual seasonal events.
- Own and govern the Learning Management Systems, from:
- Provider engagement & upgrades of systems.
- Cohort and course container creation & governance.
- Uploading & setup of eLearning courses & pathways.
- User enrolments
Key Skills required for this role are:
- Strong organisation skills & detail orientated.
- Prioritising daily, weekly and monthly tasks to ensure smooth operations of Learning Services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong customer focus and positive attitude.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience working in Learning Management Systems.
- Once familiar with the tasks, ability to work off own initiative without waiting for direction and understanding the importance of working autonomously to meet deadlines and operational efficiencies.
- Ability to work individually and within a team.
- Have worked in a Learning & Development setting.
- Knowledge and/or experience of Learning Management Systems like Moodle, Cornerstone, Oracle, SAP Success Factors, etc.
- Understanding or experience of working in an agile environment.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year and a health contribution. We pride ourselves on being an organization that gives back so you’ll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.