- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 30 September 2022
- Job Ref: J7124
Learning Content Lead - People
Join the Access Family and see how we make digital learning ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love digital learning and learning technology. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to hospitality to manufacturing and more. Our digital learning products are used by over 5000 companies with over 1.5 million users.
You will sit in our Access Learning content team and support the work we do with reseller partners and content production partners. We are a team who are passionate about creating high value learning experiences that adhere to best practice in learning design and content development. We are always curious about our client’s problems and look for impactful ways to solve them using our learning solutions. We are an innovative and energetic team who love collaborating and pushing the boundaries of learning.
You are a strong Learning Designer or Content Developer who can ensure that learning content gets delivered on time, on budget and to the highest quality standards. You are highly experienced in stakeholder management and are comfortable talking to partners, clients, internal teams and learning content creators. You are curious about the markets in which we deliver our content and the platforms and tools with which we do it. You are passionate about creating efficient processes, using our systems to their fullest and ensuring we are all working productively.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Project manage the initiation, design and delivery of multiple learning content projects
- Work with the Head of Partnerships and Product Managers to understand the needs of our partners and ensure the content is fit for purpose
- Review content to ensure it is high-quality and meets our partner’s QA guidelines
- Ensure that all content is delivered on the correct product platforms
- Establish and manage relationships with content production partners
- Establish workflow and processes for our reseller and content production partners
- Establish reporting systems and provide metrics for productivity to the Head of Learning Content and the wider business
- Set best practice, create guidelines and advocate for high quality standards
- Troubleshoot complex technical or partner issues
As a well-rounded Learning Content Lead your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Ideally you would have some experience working with content partners or in custom content production
- Ideally you would have some people management experience
- Extensive experience project managing the creation of digital learning content
- Experience managing stakeholders and talking to clients
- Good knowledge of learning systems and content production processes
- Troubleshooting content issues and ensuring solutions are implemented
- Taking a high level of ownership and managing your own workload effectively
- Taking a keen interest in learning and technical trends
- Being responsible for quality assurance and reviewing content
- Possessing excellent communication and listening skills
- A desire to understand and grow the commercial value of our learning products
- Promoting a positive working environment
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.