- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 05 July 2021
- Job Ref: J3655
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
To generate and qualify marketing leads (BANT qualification) for our Payroll solutions. To deliver qualified leads (SQL) to our sales leaders to help deliver on KPI’s for Sales Team and have own quota for lead generation (outreach).
Day-to-day, you will:
- Manage marketing lead qualification & generation activities
- To contact key decision-makers in a focused number of medium / large sized businesses in Asia and generate interest in our business solutions.
- Prospecting new clients, introduce The Access Groups solutions, and generate MQLs
- To nurture interested contacts (MQLs) to the point that they are ready to pass to the sales team as a qualified opportunity
- Continuous learning on our applications/value proposition/differentiation in order to enhance conversations (MQLs --> SALs) with prospects.
- To keep the SFDC system updated with key information. This will be the single source of truth and measurement of success
- Take self-accountability towards pipeline build and quality of the pipeline (SALs)
- Work closely with respective campaign / marketing / Partner managers & BMs
- Sourcing prospect information for vertical and ad-hoc lead generation initiatives
- Emailing leads information on products relevant to their inquiry
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar lead qualification/generation role
- A solid track record in a role with a software environment
- Demonstrated ability to devise and deliver lead qualification/generation activities
- Demonstrated ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent negotiation and motivational skills
- Strong relationship building and networking skills
- Use of CRM (preferably Salesforce)
- Excellent time management skills and proven ability to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.