- Sector: Product & Engineering
- Expiry Date: 07 September 2023
- Job Ref: J8628
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
Azure architecture and implementation – provide expert advice on cloud native architectural patterns and practices.
Including but not limited to IaaS, PaaS, Containers, Networking, Storage and cyber security.
- Provide a pathway to scaling out our application using Containerization and/or App Services.
- Ensure our environment is secured using network firewalls, application gateways and other Azure native security and governance features (Defender for Cloud, Azure Policy).
- Maintaining and improving our platform deployment process. This will include technologies such as PowerShell, Bicep and ARM Templates.
- Maintaining and improving our cloud monitoring strategy by broadening the performance and security data we collect and enhancing our alerting capability.
- Oversee the maintenance and improvements to our CI/CD pipelines.
- Identify areas of improvement with respect to emerging cloud architectural patterns.
- Be a participant in daily standups and other aspects of our Agile planning process.
- Be a champion for DevOps within the broader engineering team.
- Required: Deep technical knowledge of Microsoft Azure.
- Required: Previous experience in a similar role. Eg. DevOps Engineer, Platform Engineer.
- Required: Highly competent with scripting and/or automation, specifically PowerShell.
- Working knowledge of Infrastructure as Code practices and tools.
- Experience with Windows Server and IIS.
- Experience with broader networking technologies including DNS, TLS, WAN, Site-to-Site VPN & Firewalls.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with Containers and Kubernetes highly regarded.
- Microsoft certifications such as ‘Azure Administrator Associate’ or ‘Azure Solutions Architect Expert’ highly regarded.
- Some experience with at least 1 programing language. Eg. C#, Java, Python.
- A degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related disciplines is helpful but not required.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year and a health contribution you will also be able to choose from, and a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you will also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we are all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesnt match perfectly, we would still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.