- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 20 June 2021
- Job Ref: J3494
**Please note this role is initially a 12 month FTC with a probability of being made perm**
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Your role as the Knowledge Specialist is to support the strategy (aligned to KCS (knowledge centred support) methodologies) for content design and development for all assigned current and future product sets and to ensure that the Access Group can offer top performing, market-leading content. The demand for content comes from across the organization and customer base, and each Customer segment/product set has its own diverse set of requirements and complexities.
As the Knowledge Specialist you’ll be an advocate for self-service. You’ll support the KCS strategy and best practices to create, improve and publish content, working closely with stakeholders to drive quality and content health. This also includes identifying content gaps, implementing content changes, reviewing feedback and improving content search to ensure customers can successfully self-serve.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Review the quality of content created and provide timely feedback.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of content standards and process guidelines.
•Review internal and external customer feedback for opportunities to improve the self-serve experience, providing timely progress updates (‘closing the loop’).
• Provide support for customer focus group workshops to assist with the validation of current content quality and improvement opportunities.
• Analyse data for trends in internal and external usage, linkage/reuse rates and search terms and make recommendations for improvements.
• Collaborate with Product & Development teams to advocate for product or process improvements based on article usage, customer feedback and reuse rates.
• Proactively anticipate customer needs for content relating to upcoming releases and work with the relevant stakeholders to ensure content is created and is of the appropriate quality.
As a well-rounded Knowledge Specialist, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Experience in the creation of self-serve content.
• Experience of KCS methodologies and best practices.
• Experience of reviewing and improving content to improve the customer experience.
• Ability to analyse data to identify trends and recommend improvements.
• Experience in software applications (particularly SaaS applications).
• Experience of working in a Software Support/Operations Function within a Software Support organisation.
• Experience of working with Salesforce
• Strong use of Microsoft office applications,
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain