- Sector: Hosting & Infrastructure
- Expiry Date: 09 December 2021
- Job Ref: J4676
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 40,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
As part of our growth and operational efficiency improvements The Access Group are undertaking a project to implement Salesforce CPQ. With the project now in full flow the opportunity has arisen for a Junior Salesforce CPQ Admin to join the team. The Junior Admin will be working closely with the Senior Salesforce CPQ Specialist to provide additional support within the project and of course to the users of the system. You will be a key member of this growing team and joining a very exciting and dynamic organisation.
- 1st line CPQ user support, including management of the CPQ case queue.
- Assisting with dataloads for Pricebook and Product management, plus any other data loading needs.
- User management including profiles and permission changes.
- DocuSign configuration, implemented best practice and optimal business processes.
- Assisting with training and enablement for CPQ end users.
- Play a key role in the configuration, testing and deployment of new products into the Access Pricebook.
- Documentation, including workflow, order to cash processes and training material.
- Gathering and presenting new requirements to the Senior Salesforce CPQ Specialist.
Competencies and Experience
- Salesforce Administrator (ADM201) Certification
- Sales Cloud experience
- Experience in 1st line support with Salesforce
- Hands on experience as a Salesforce administrator minimum 1 year
- Understanding of process automation tools, such as Process Builders and Flows.
- Knowledge and understanding of Salesforce Dataloader and other data loading tools.
- Previous experience configuring and administering DocuSign
- Effective oral and written communications skills in English