Back to Job Search
- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 25 June 2022
- Job Ref: J5885
- You are collaborative, pragmatic, positive, assertive, commercially aware and driven to continuous learning/improvement.
- You demonstrate great communication skills and are able to communicate with, and advise stakeholders in various departments at various levels, making recommendations based on risk, commercial factors, Quality approach and strategic objectives.
- You show a good understanding of best practice, including: Why QA is necessary, objectives, cost of defects, principles of testing, software development models, testing levels & types.
- You actively promote and show ownership of Quality centred activities.
- You are able to report risks and observations and identify areas where further testing may be required.
- You genuinely care about quality; collaboratively work with your team-mates to embed quality wherever possible.
- Design and create test strategy, test plans for a SaaS product written in the following technology stack – React, Typescript, C#, .NET Framework/Core, Sql Server, CSS, HTML, Jest
- Implementation of automated testing using WebDriverIO, Cucumber, Azure
- Manual QA using Jira/X-Ray
- Work with other team members to execute these test plans at good velocity to ensure release deadlines.
- Azure DevOps, Azure & Jira
- Design and develop testing to meet agreed acceptance criteria and stories using a range of techniques and technologies
- Actively contribute to requirements discussions and requirements analysis, and take responsibility for understanding scope, risk and complexity of changes.
- Where appropriate, write, develop and maintain automated Test Scripts within existing Automation Frameworks to help ensure maximum coverage, quality and scalability across products.
- Understanding of automation design principles, best practices, coverage and strategy applicable to their product(s).
- Contribute to the development of QA processes and improvements for their projects within a fast moving, agile environment.
- Advise and guide all quality stakeholders on the QA approach the wider team should take, to deliver quality deliverables.
- Follow, and help peers to follow, the agreed QA process and approach for both manual and automated testing, in order to align with the test & business strategy.
- Ensure manual testing is designed and executed to a high standard, taking an approach suitable to an agile, fast-paced environment, according to the product teams’ definitions of done.
- Report to the Team Lead on progress and areas of risk, including metrics where requested.
- Work in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
What does Access offer you?We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference. Become part of our amazing Access family!