- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 31 October 2021
- Job Ref: J4490
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
You should be keen to learn and proactively develop your skillset, and enthusiastically engage and collaborate with your team-mates. You are eager to take ownership of individual tasks and follow through to completion, and can easily adapt to changing priorities and overcome challenges.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Write, develop, and maintain automated Test Scripts, primarily within the UT/PLSQL Automation Framework to ensure maximum coverage, quality, and scalability across products.
- Design and execute manual testing to a high standard, taking an approach suitable to an agile, fast-paced environment, according to the product teams’ definitions of done.
- Engage with your product and development team mates to understand current workloads and priorities, and ensure tasks are completed successfully and on time.
- When required, participate in other development projects, to expand your experience and skillset.
- Contribute to developing test processes and improvements.
- Degree with relevance e.g. Computer Science.
- 1 years + experience in a QA/automation development role.
- Knowledge of payroll, pension or expense systems, preferably People XD / CoreHR applications.
- Oracle PL/SQL and UT/PLSQL knowledge an advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-starter who will get tasks going, and Drive to completion.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, including ability to multi-task across different projects, releases and work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain