- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 25 July 2021
- Job Ref: J3521
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
This role focuses on planning and running marketing programs across the entire customer journey from customer acquisition to customer cross-sell and upsell, as well as customer success and advocacy programs using all elements of the marketing mix. You will be collaborating with sales, product and marketing colleagues to execute marketing plans and continuously strive for improvement in key program performance indicators.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Content marketing: Work with DMM/HOM to develop and promote a rich and varied marketing plan that attracts a qualified audience.
- Campaign management: Execute (or work with shared services team to execute) campaigns to engage clients through the sales funnel
- Digital marketing: Working with divisional marketing and digital team on campaigns to grow leads and pipeline via inbound digital strategies e.g. social campaigns
- Email marketing: Responsible for planning and execution of outbound email marketing activity via our CRM automation tool Marketo
- Event marketing: Support with the planning and execution of face-to-face and online events
- Performance management and analytics: Measure and report on results vs targets; optimise plans and test, measure, research new approaches; analyse and define audience segments to drive campaign plans
- Stakeholder management: Engage with the “Access culture” to build a network of relationships with stakeholders via continual communications with your sales, product and marketing colleagues
- Budget management: Responsible for updating budgets and monitoring spend alongside campaign effectiveness/ROI
- Adhoc admin: Carry out any adhoc admin tasks as required e.g. raising POs
As a well-rounded Marketing Programs Manager, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Commercial awareness with an eye for detail and understanding of how marketing connects directly to revenue
- Experience in planning and managing integrated marketing plans across all areas of the marketing mix with a focus on inbound digital and outbound tactics
- Ability to support the development of a rich content plan that attracts a qualified audience.
- Confident working with the digital and cross-divisional teams to grow leads and pipeline via inbound digital strategies such as PPC, SEO, social
- Capable of measuring and reporting on results vs targets; optimising plans and testing, measuring, learning to find new approaches
- Able to manage and update budgets; monitoring spend alongside campaign effectiveness/ROI
- Proactive, flexible team player who can work under pressure to achieve results and open to change
- Can-do attitude, able to easily work with others to the benefit of Access and our goals
- Team player with strong inter-personal with good stakeholder management skills, and the ability to confidently promote ideas and influence peers.
- Able to devise new ideas or methods of working, as well as bring campaigns to in an effective visual manner with support from the central creative team
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain