- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 09 August 2023
- Job Ref: J8815
Junior Experience Consultant
*Office based initially - Moving to Hybrid, Bristol
Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
To keep moving in the direction (and the speed) we want, we're going to need someone who truly understands the importance of great customer experience. As a Customer Experience Consultant, you are responsible for providing both reactive & proactive support and services to Unleashed customers throughout their life cycle with us.
Some of our customers are managed via an implementation partner and so you will also provide support to these partners as they deliver services on our behalf.
Day-to-day, you will:
· As first point of contact with customers, you will be engaging with many different users of our products, developing a deep understanding of the business problems that our software is solving for existing and future customers.
· Collaborating with the wider team, following established processes but suggesting changes and improvements to add to customer satisfaction.
· You will become proficient in navigating our CRM systems, providing support and guidance to our customers around billing platform, responding and resolving and customer account related queries.
· Focus on support of team activities around direct debit collection.
· You will be eager to learn & keep learning the nature of inventory & supply chain management practices in our target industries & the wider ecosystem of other solutions that integrate with Unleashed.
· A Customer centric view should be central to your interactions, you’ll work with the wider team and senior colleagues as they deliver on boarding services and help our business users to get established with Unleashed.
· As the ‘customer voice’ you may participate in product management & product testing activities and you’ll be encouraged to develop knowledge specialisation in the customer industries, business models and processes.
Your skills and experiences might also include:
· To be successful you will ideally have at least two years of experience providing phone and email support to external customers, with preferably at least one year providing support for an accounting system/software
· Zendesk experience or similar systems (intercom)
· Experience communicating with people from all walks of life will also be vital to success as will a strong command of the English language (both written and verbal)
· Experience in troubleshooting software – Tech savvy!
· Very strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to proactively manage stakeholder expectations
· Attention to detail and follow up will be second nature
· A++ Communication – listening, understanding and empathising is second nature.
· Well organized, and able to effectively prioritize workloads and focus on what is important
· An understanding of accounting principles & systems (exposure to QuickBooks/Xero) is desirable but not essential
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but
your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.