- Sector: Product & Engineering
- Expiry Date: 03 March 2024
- Job Ref: J11112
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow. Are you ready for the challenge?
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers – from the Hospitality sector to the Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s or Construction plus many more.
We’re passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
In Romania we are proud to have more than 350 tech and software business specialist working in Timisoara and around the country and we are not stopping here.
- Linux and Windows administration
- SQL, Azure or Oracle databases
- DevOps best practices implementation
- Database and DevOps issue triage, troubleshooting and resolution via JIRA or Azure DevOps
- Familiarity with CI/CD processes using one or more of Octopus, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, GitLab, Bitbucket
- Familiarity with Monitoring & logging tools (New Relic, Nagios, SolarWinds)
- Collaborating with Product and Development teams to optimize application performance and provide guidance on infrastructure requirements
- Experience of Ansible, DSC and terraform enormously beneficial.
- Transformational type project experience of On-premise solutions to Cloud applications.
- Configuration and monitoring DNS, IIS Servers, Load Balancer, Firewall, FTP severs, Email servers for high volume traffic
- Migration of services including code bases and pipelines to Azure DevOps
- Good knowledge of Cloud security and preventative solutions
- Experience integrating static code quality and analysis tools (e.g. SonarQube, Mend, ArmorCode)
As a well-rounded Junior Developer, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Being creative and innovative
- A quick learning capability and ability to easily pick up new technical concepts
- A passion for software and technology
- A high standard of written and spoken English
- An open and collaborative working style
- Being committed to delivering and maintaining high standards
- Managing time efficiently and effectively
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
- Healthy, friendly, and inclusive culture
- Work - life balance
- Hybrid/Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary package
- Great Holiday Package (starting from 25)
- Charity day – day off paid by the company for volunteering activities
- Private Healthcare & Life Insurance
- Sport Allowance
- Meal tickets
- Referral Bonus
- Christmas Bonus
- Big Break – all-inclusive holiday paid by the company
- Other benefits
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work, Love Life and Be you. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.