- Sector: Product & Engineering
- Expiry Date: 16 October 2023
- Job Ref: J9925
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
In Romania we are proud to have more than 350 tech and software business specialist working in Timisoara and around the country and we are not stopping here.
You are someone that is self-driven, pro-active, curious and shows enthusiasm, who is willing to actively engage in conversations and happy to challenge the norm to bring new ideas to the department and team and help us maintain a culture of continuous improvement.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Actively take part in the development and support a web-based Payment processing system.
- Write clear and concise self-documenting code applying best practice and common design patterns.
- Collaborate with other members of the engineering team during requirements review and refinement.
- Collaborate and Support QA activities and demonstrate increasing understanding of quality best practices.
- Continuously Learn about the technical stack and the business domain as well as broaden your knowledge on other engineering tools.
Clearly report progress both verbally and in writing.
- .NET framework and .NET Core
- ASP.NET MVC
- SQL knowledge
- Unit testing - Jasmine, Jest, Moq and xUnit for example
- Familiarity with GIT and DevOps
- Excellent communication and written skills
Integration development and familiarity with Rest services
What does Access offer you?
- Healthy, friendly, and inclusive culture
- Work - life balance
- Hybrid/Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary package
- Great Holiday Package (starting from 25)
- Charity day – day off paid by the company for volunteering activities
- Private Healthcare & Life Insurance
- 7 Card Sport Allowance
- Meal tickets
- Referral Bonus
- Christmas Bonus
- Big Break – all-inclusive holiday paid by the company
- Other benefits