- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 08 November 2020
- Job Ref: J2476
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Thank you for your interest in The Access Group at this years Autumn Careers Fair 2020, to register your interest in this role and receive further information or be contacted by a member of our team, please submit your CV below!
Overview of the role:
Being a little crazy about software and technology would be a real advantage - we are! As a team that pushes boundaries, we are looking for candidates that can learn quickly and want to make a difference.
You will work in one of our product development teams getting involved in various tasks within the process including application development, testing and documentation. This will include extending the product to accommodate new requirements of varying size, bug fixing of previous development, integration with adjacent systems and provision of technical support and documentation to our implementation teams.
In addition to office-based work, this role will from time to time involve visits to customers’ own offices when helping gathering requirements and designing solutions.
- Helping the product owner design new features
- Database development using MS SQL Server
- Testing other developers work
- Agile methodologies
- on-premise, SaaS and cloud-based solutions and technology
- Mobile development
- Software integration
As a well-rounded Junior Developer, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- 2:1 or above, in any computing, mathematical, engineering, or other scientific discipline
- Passion for software and technology
- Technical background including experience of database development, ideally SQL Server
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Commercial experience gained either via employment or a University placement (preferable)
What does Access offer you?
- Personal Career Success Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays (33) – buy/sell scheme (+/- 5 days), holiday accrual with continuous service
- The Access Group Big Break – our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
- And much more!