Junior Customer Experience Consultant
- Location: Kuala Lumpur
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 3 months ago
- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 02 June 2023
- Job Ref: J8522
Customer Experience Consultant
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
To keep moving in the direction ( & the speed) we want, we’re going to need someone who truly understands the importance of great customer experience. As a Customer Experience Consultant, you are responsible for providing both reactive & proactive support and services to Unleashed customers throughout their life cycle with us ( Unleashed is a member of the Access family) some of our customers are managed via an implementation partner and so you will also provide support to these partners as they deliver services on our behalf.
Day-to-day, you will:
- As the first point of contact with customers, you’ll be engaging with many different users of our product, and you’ll develop a deep understanding of the business problems our software is solving for present and future customers.
- You’ll ensure our service continues to add to the value Access and Unleashed is providing them.
- Collaborating with other team members, you’ll follow our established processes and suggest changes where you think customer satisfaction can be improved.
- You’ll become proficient in navigating our CRM systems and provide support and guidance to our customers around our Billing platform – responding to and resolving any customer account related queries. You’ll support team activities around debt collection.
- A customer centric view should be central to your actions, and you’ll work with the wider team and senior colleagues as they deliver onboarding services and help our business users to get established with our services.
- As the customer voice, you may participate in product management and product testing activities and you’ll be encouraged to develop knowledge specialisation in the customer industries, business models and processes.
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- To be successful, you will ideally have at least two years of experience providing phone and email support to customers.
- Preferably you’ll have some experience using Zendesk or similar systems (intercom)
- You’ll have experience managing the customer’s expectations and have the ability to acknowledge when these customers problems need to be escalated.
- Experience communicating with people from all walks of life will also be vital to your success, as will a strong command of the English language (both written and verbal)
- Fluency in other languages will also be beneficial, although not essential.
- Experience in troubleshooting software and an understanding of API’s would be ideal
- The ability to take ownership and use your own initiative is essential.
- Technology savvy, with the ability to manage stakeholder expectations.
- Attention to detail and follow up will be second nature.
- A++ communication- listening, understanding and empathising.
- Good organisation skills, with an ability to prioritise & focus
- Personality plus. As the first point of contact. You will need to smile down the phone or shine through your written abilities.
- An understanding of accounting principles and systems – exposure to QuickBooks/ Xero would be desirable.
- A positive outlook, sense of humour and high levels of personal energy.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year and a health contribution you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.