Customer Service Consultant
**This role will be based full time in Bristol**
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. We’re one of the leading providers of business management software to UK, Ireland and Asia Pacific small and mid-market organisations. We help more than 55,000 customers across commercial, public sector and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient. Our innovative Access Workspace cloud solutions transform the way business software is used, giving every employee the freedom to do more. Founded in 1991, The Access Group employs more than 4,700 staff.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business.
About the role:
To keep moving in the direction (and the speed) we want, we're going to need someone who truly understands the importance of great customer experience. As a Customer Experience Consultant, you are responsible for providing both reactive & proactive support and services to Unleashed customers throughout their life cycle with us. Some of our customers are managed via an implementation partner and so you will also provide support to these partners as they deliver services on our behalf.
- Collaborating with other team members, you’ll follow our established processes and suggest changes where you think customer satisfaction can be improved.
- You’ll become proficient in navigating our CRM systems and provide support & guidance to our customers around our Billing platform - responding to & resolving any customer account related queries. You’ll support team activities around debt collection.
- You must be able to learn & keep learning the nature of inventory & supply chain management practices in our target industries & the wider ecosystem of other solutions that integrate with Unleashed.
- A Customer centric view should be central to your interactions, and you’ll work with the wider team and senior colleagues as they deliver on boarding services and help our business users to get established with Unleashed.
- As the ‘customer voice’ you may participate in product management & product testing activities and you’ll be encouraged to develop knowledge specialisation in the customer industries, business models and processes.
Skills and Experience:
- To be successful you will ideally have at least two years of experience providing phone and email support to external customers, with preferably at least one year providing support for an accounting system/software.
- Zendesk experience or similar systems (intercom)
- You’ll have experience managing the customer’s expectations and have the ability to acknowledge when these customers problems need to be escalated
- Experience communicating with people from all walks of life will also be vital to success as will a strong command of the English language (both written and verbal). Fluency in other languages will also be beneficial!
- Experience in troubleshooting software
- The ability to take ownership and use your own initiative
- Understanding of API and integrations will be a benefit
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to proactively manage stakeholder expectations
- Attention to detail and follow up will be second nature
- A++ Communication - listening, understanding and empathising is second nature.
- Well organized, and able to effectively prioritize workloads and focus on what is important
- Personality plus! As the first point of contact you’ll need to smile down the phone
- Technologically savvy
- An understanding of accounting principles & systems (exposure to QuickBooks/Xero desirable)
- A positive outlook, sense of humour and high levels of personal energy
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.