- Sector: Hosting & Infrastructure
- Expiry Date: 24 October 2021
- Job Ref: J4466
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
As an IT intern you will gain experience working with our IT Services team in maintaining and providing IT Support Services. Gaining experience in deploying hardware and software solutions, supporting colleagues, and providing IT Support
Day-to-day, you will:
- Install, administer, maintain, and support software, hardware
- Coordinate, configure and deploy IT solutions based on global initiatives and business strategies
- Escalate issues and incidents effectively as appropriate, liaising confidently with colleagues to clarify details and enable accurate problem definition
Skills and Experience:
- Currently studying IT degree, in computing or software or completed
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Results oriented and highly organised
- Ability to work on own initiative
This is a great opportunity to gain hands on experience during a large transition and integration of a number of business’
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.