Integrations and Data Consultant
The Access Centre of Excellence is responsible for ensuring that customers realise the potential of their partnership with Access through excellent service and provision of great, user friendly software applications that remove the complexity from business processes and allow companies to grow their business with ease and speed.
The focus of the role is to provide an excellent customer experience from the point of install and through the lifetime of their relationship with Access.
This includes setting up a wide selection of Access Software for our customers on premise and within our hosted server environment as well as, at times, delivering additional consultancy and services to help existing customers. This team is measured on customer satisfaction, utilisation, management of projects & timelines and contributing to team development/performance improvement.
Roles and Responsibilities
The role responsibilities include but is not limited to:
• Installation of Access and Microsoft owned IP, resources to deliver our customer FlightPaths
• Configuring and creating system integrations
• Importing data from SQL / Oracle based systems to Access owned IP SQL Systems
• Develop SQL solutions in accordance with agreed specifications. Outputs to include: Data Quality Scripts, Reports, data corrections and other bespoke SQL work required to deliver projects
• Work with other Access divisions to ensure our processes keep up to date with all latest product development both in terms of new features that have been developed and feedback requested product changes that reduce FlightPath / Technical delivery costs
• Managing technical queues of work to successful conclusions – ensuring that the installations / upgrades / config commences within SLA's that your team is aligned with
• Managing the relationship with customers including following up with all detractors and passive responders to customer satisfaction surveys
• Production of high-quality collateral including video tutorials and technical documentation
• Continual improvement of processes to ensure our service develops on an ongoing basis
The Job – Overview
You will be following the Centre of Excellence technical dept's guides, keeping them up to date and clear. You will be configuring new and existing customers of Access; data imports may be required. The size of projects and sectors vary substantially but the requirement to deliver an excellent customer experience underpins everything we do. You will work with the team to ensure a successful delivery through the lifetime of the onboarding.
Performance will be measured on project delivery, customer satisfaction and utilisation of your time. You will be dealing with various products, projects, and customers at any one time so you will need to be able to manage several tasks simultaneously.
An excellent phone manner, tenacious attitude and good problem-solving skills are required to ensure that we are always delivering the best customer experience. Members of this team can take initiative, be proactive and own and manage tasks through to completion.
We have strong relationships with the product, accounting, support, marketing, sales, and development teams who we work with daily, so this is a great place to deepen your understanding of a fast-growing SaaS business. The ability to communicate well, build relationships and work as part of a broader, very busy team is essential. A drive to ensure each customer receives an excellent service and the ability to accurately follow technical documentation and streamlining this documentation making changes to it as you follow it, to ensure future success for the rest of your team.
This is an evolving role. There will be a focus on continuous improvement of the Technical FlightPath process. We will constantly strive to empower divisions within Access that rely on our installations / upgrades to make the work as light touch as possible, without compromising the customer journey. A dynamic approach will be required to question where these efficiencies can be found and then implement changes to the set-up process where applicable.
Skill Requirements - Essential
• Someone who is confident, can lead / build a professional rapport with all stakeholders (Customers / other divisions)
• Experience using SQL Server
• Oracle PL/SQL or SQL Server T-SQL
• Data manipulation and importing
• An understanding of relational databases and web technologies
• Ability to manage your own time and ensure project administration tasks are kept up to date
Skill Requirements - Desirable
• Knowledge of Access and its products, the Benefits
• Working in a fast paced, growing organisation with dynamic people who want to succeed
• Performance based bonus
• Dedicated and protected continuous professional development time
• Benefits, medical, great social scene, good holiday package
• Home Based but client visits could be a requirement across the UK from time to time
• To work in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
* A Competitive Salary
* Giving Back/Charity days
* Quarterly Socials
* 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
* The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love. We love the fact that we're all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you're qualified, we can't wait for your application.
We reserve the right to amend and vary these duties in line with business requirements.