- Sector: Sales
- Contact: James Gull
- Contact Email: James.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expiry Date: 01 November 2020
Join the Access Family and see how
we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love
life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join
us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become
a UK top 10 Software company. Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the
same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to
understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to
manufacturing to not for profits and more. We're passionate about helping our
customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and
business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on
Access software to help their organisation thrive.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we
do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you
to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and
make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a matched
contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• In depth sales Training
• Access Big Break: our all-expenses
paid holiday to Spain
• Giving Back Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 week Sabbaticals (after 6 years of
Overview of role
As an Inside Sales Executive, your role will be focused on delivering against your
order intake targets, supported by achieving your KPI’s relating to a number of
activity targets. You should exhibit strong behaviours against these enabling
you to over achieve against these numbers in all cases. Upon joining, you will
have comprehensive training covering process, skills and solution knowledge
enabling you to become ‘Access Sales Accredited’
You will need to demonstrate the ability to create and execute prospecting and demand
generation plans, extract customer needs and demonstrate product benefits,
provide quotations and close sales.You
will be proactive in your nature, be able to converse with the users at all
levels and have an eye for the customer service side as well as the ability to
negotiate to conclude a sale.
You must demonstrate an understanding of effective sales process and desire to
continuously improve your skills and ability in this area. You will work with
the Sales manager to form your sales plan with leads coming from a mix of
sources including self-generation activities, marketing generated leads and
current company accounts representing upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
You will learn on the job with mentorship from our sales manager to develop you
into a role as a professional SaaS salesperson.
You will be expected to work during normal office hours but also be flexible
according to the demands of the role.Your rewards will be a basic salary plus a commission based on sales
As a successful Inside Sales executive,
your primary responsibilities will include (though will not be limited to):
· Achieve sales financial targets
· Achieve activity targets and customer centric
· To proactively follow up, call, understand the
needs of and engage with prospects/customers who have shown an interest in the
solution through account reviews, lead generation or referral activity.
· Build a good relationship with the customers /
prospects and nurture every opportunity
· To follow up marketing activity to actively
encourage attendance at product webinars or to arrange demos
· To proactively call, understand the needs of
and engage with Access customers who have shown an interest in one of the
products through referrals passed from the AM’s / TAM team.
· To follow up marketing activity to the Access
Customer base to actively encourage attendance at solution’s specific
· Be responsible for developing your own
demonstration skills and know when to call for assistance.
· Provide the highest level of customer service
and technical expertise to customers / prospects at all times
· Once a sale is made to ensure a smooth
handover to the delivery team
· Ensure correct usage and adoption of CRM with
new business opportunities and existing customers
· To work in accordance with the company’s
policies and procedures.
You have the ambition and drive to achieve and over achieve on
sales targets by building good relationships with the prospects and nurturing
· You simply provide the highest level of customer service and
technical expertise to customers at all times.
· You will be responsible for your own book of clients and organise
site visits for either your own or other team member’s prospects.
· You love coming up with new ideas and present them in sales
meetings, at exhibitions or seminars that you will attend.
· Your success is measured in sales of initial
software licences, annual software maintenance and annual bureau processing
alongside annual consultancy targets.
As a well-rounded sales professional, your Skills and Experiences
· A motivated self-starter who consistently
demonstrates an enthusiastic, never give up attitude
· An ability to demonstrate a strong
understanding of business processes and practices
· Ability and willingness to work independently
or as part of a team
· Excellent communication skills with an ability
to build rapport at all levels of an organisation
· Persuasive and compelling in expressing ideas
· Keen to learn the ins and outs of our system,
to get passionate about it
· Strong written communication skills with an
attention to detail
· Have good administration skills: you will be
required to keep our lead management system up to date with pre-sales
information and process orders in a timely fashion to ensure good sales
· An interest in providing solutions to the associated market
We reserve the right to amend and vary these duties in line with business requirements.