- Sector: Hosting & Infrastructure
- Expiry Date: 08 December 2023
- Job Ref: J9885
What are we all about?
The Infrastructure Engineer L2 is responsible for ensuring our services remains available, secure, cost effective whilst performing to design. This role is required to administer, support, maintain our global infrastructure working autonomously and collaboratively with our local and global team members.
This is an ideal role for someone who has a solid foundation in Information Technology, a thirst for knowledge, a curious mind and a desire to do more with their skills. This role also carries a strong need for service and SLA orientated thinking with a customer first mentality, and cultural sensitivity.
- Take personal accountability for our products so that they remain available, secure, reliable and provide an excellent customer experience.
- Working with application support teams to troubleshoot/resolve issues.
- Ensure monitoring is in place and functioning across the environment.
- Perform upgrades and patches where applicable.
- Effectively manage your assigned tickets with timely and clear updates
- Participate in high pressure incident scenarios, balancing technical resolution with timely service restoration.
- Carry out technical and operations standards and procedures, maintain and update technical documentation.
- Communicate with key stakeholders on planned changes.
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- Troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Utilize all tools available to resolve majority of issues at the first instance.
- Ability to quickly learn new products.
- Strong IP/Networking skills (Good understanding of TCP /IP and ISO Model, troubleshooting tools)
- Provide Remote Desktop Services/Citrix installation and support.
- MCSA / MCSE 2012 or newer / VCP in VMware v6 or v7 highly regarded.
- Citrix and Virtualization (including technologies such as NetScaler, Remote Desktop solutions, VMWare or Microsoft hypervisors).
- Provide SSL certificate management.
- Restoring VM’s/databases from backups as required
- Ability to analyze network traffic (using tools such as Wireshark)
- Hands on experience with MS SQL Server and Azure SQL highly regarded.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Proven track record in ability to work to agreed targets and SLAs.
What does Access offer you?
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.