- Sector: Finance
- Expiry Date: 29 September 2022
- Job Ref: J7385
Information Security and Audit Officer
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge? What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more. We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
About you: You are passionate in information security and are looking for a job that will be varied, fast paced and provides an opportunity to expand your knowledge and develop a career. You are a dedicated and committed professional who pays attention to the detail and who can adapt to an ever-changing environment. Working as an essential member of a growing team, keeping pace with company growth, and maintaining Information Security compliance across the Access organisation. You take ownership of your work and can work autonomously if necessary to deliver consistent results.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Support and carry out internal ISO27001 audits, working with the team to ensure that all Access locations have been audited in line with the schedule and that any subsequent actions have been recorded and completed.
• Support the Information Security Manager in organising and managing external ISO27001 audits for all Access locations in scope. Assisting in gathering the evidence and ensuring opportunities for improvement and non-conformities are implemented.
• Support Information Security incidents – including investigations, recommendations, and follow-ups
• Develop and manage a network of Information Security Champions across the business who will act as local points of contact for staff and the Information Security Team
• Share relevant knowledge and updates with the key individuals in the Divisions. Regularly keeping them informed on security threats and tools to help them keep data secure.
• Work with the Information Security Analyst and Manager in rapidly responding to requests raised through the Fresh Service Information Security Portal.
• Supporting the Information Security Manager with the onboarding of new acquisitions, ensuring that they are informed about the Access information security requirements and that an Information Security Champion is appointed and trained if necessary.
• Share knowledge and creating awareness to reduce the risk of security breaches.
• Oversee the maintenance of the training packages, updating them and ensuring that staff are doing their mandatory training
• Identify and implement controls to reduce the risk of information security issues
As a well-rounded Information Security and Audit Officer, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Previous working experience of information security management (ideally ISO27001)
• Previous auditing experience – conducting internal audits and supporting external auditors
• The ability to prioritise and organise workload and to adapt to developing situations • Confidence in following up on actions at all levels of an organisation and ensuring that agreed actions are complete
• Able to organise datasets and analyse results
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft products
• Able to communicate at all levels
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family! At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love. We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.