- Sector: Professional Services
- Expiry Date: 01 January 2021
- Job Ref: J2644
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
The role of the integration lead is critical within Access. Each programme of integration is a significant commitment, working across the ANZ / UK time barrier to coordinate activities and run the programme of work to patch in each workstream of functional / divisional orientation to ‘the Access way’ of working.
The role is required to communicate across all stakeholders, agree & implement the Value Creation Plan, focusing on the process rather than the business itself. Organising key system go-live dates across all divisions to include Finance, Customer Success, Sales and Marketing for every acquisition.
The role results in completion once the acquisition is running in steady BAU state with all parties signing off on dependant roles / responsibilities with access to all required systems and working practices.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Work with the virtual Project team to schedule sub-project scoping, delivery and go live for each of the 9 workstreams per acquisition, from kit (laptops etc.) to systems
- Own all communications, including sharing the schedule with the Integration team centrally ensuring that the proposed dates are achievable with resources to expectation
- Coordinate all contributors, manage any escalations, and ensure ensuring our stakeholders are happy and kept fully informed.
- Will be delivering most of the project management activities themselves and across multiple acquisitions; taking pride in always delivering great internal customer service
- Be responsible for the timely administration and governance
- Ensure when using other resources on their project that communication channels are open & actively ensure that colleagues also deliver great internal service
- Deliver strong stakeholder management including Directors/C-Level contacts
- Familiarise yourself with internal business systems including Dimensions and FocalPoint as well as 3rd party to include Salesforce and Marketo
- Be known for your innovative approach to achieving the desired ‘BAU state’ in the face of conflicting requirements, budgets, and system dependencies
- Act as the central driver for all integration activity, a keenness to engage and actively communicate is critical, with appropriate levels of detail & strategic understanding
As a well-rounded Implementation Lead, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- A hands-on approach with excellent program management skills, forward thinking and able to manage multiple acquisitions at any time whilst working under pressure utilising resources from across the business as and when required.
- Contribute to process improvement, implementing best practice at all times where possible
- Good commercial awareness and understanding of the M&A process
- Ability to think creatively and maximise the employee journey whilst delivering both personal targets and helping to achieve team targets for the division / M&A
- Ability to communicate clearly and concise at all levels whilst adopting a flexible & consultative approach, whether via updates / ad hoc workshops or monthly debrief sessions
- A proactive mindset and ability to work at a significant pace. You will be goal orientated with a strong delivery focus, constantly exceeding expectations, and catching / escalating risks before they materialise.
- Accreditation of an industry recognised project management qualification (desirable)
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!