- Sector: Professional Services
- Expiry Date: 01 October 2021
- Job Ref: J4406
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Install and upgrade the Access Software for new and existing clients on customer sites where relevant
- Undertake user training on all aspects of the Software product set
- Recommend process improvements for clients to ensure they maximise the benefits of our solutions
- Deliver projects following the Access Implementation Methodology under the direction of an Access Project Manager
- Carrying out on site or remote consultancy as directed by the Access Project Manager
- Ability to create delivery content and present back to the customer in workshops is a necessity
- Give best practice advice based on industry standards within the HR arena
- Proactively manage client implementations to support the project manager to ensure that they operate within time and budget
- Closely monitor your diary to ensure that all work assignments are accurate and up to date
- Communicate with clients appropriately and manage client expectations to ensure that the client implementation is a success, measured by NPS
- Assist the product team with developing system documentation as required
- Assist the product team with developing training materials as required
- Carrying out continuous self-learning on product features to remain up to date.
- Provide best-practice advice and guidance to customers on system capability and usability.
- Recommend improved working methods for the client to ensure that the software is being fully utilised
- Identify additional sales / upgrade opportunities and liaise with the account managers to ensure that the client’s needs are met.
- Liaise with 3rd party organisations as required
- Undertake the relevant administrative tasks in line with procedures
- Participate in internal projects that seek to optimise and improve our delivery processes and product offering.
- Delivering high customer satisfaction with every interaction
As a well-rounded Implementation Consultant, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Previous experience in a consultancy / training / implementation role
- Knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Previous experience working for a software organisation
- Previous experience of SQL, Access database, Crystal report writing, Org plus and/or QAS are desirable but not essential
- Previous experience of customer facing software project implementation would be beneficial
- Ability to operate in the framework of autonomous working and working in a close-knit team
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills (Customer-Centred)
- Good time management skills
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis and problem-solving skills
- Understand the key concepts of People Management Software such as organisation hierarchy, post management, transactional processes to support joiners, movers and leavers, recruitment, talent management, learning & development and system access & security
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.