Back to job search
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You’ll have an inquisitive mind, always asking yourself why something is happening and what does that mean.
You’re analytical, passionate about data, process improvement and supporting decision making through data. You’ll be responsible for providing enriching people data analysis to the People team and broader business with insights and recommendations.
Given that 90% of any organisation’s costs are people related this is an opportunity to make a significant impact within a fast-growing organisation. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and challenging the status quo.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Work with the People team, Finance partners and broader business to create accurate and insightful data reports / dashboards / monthly board people reporting
• Evolve and automate all people reporting to highlight data trends and opportunities for improvements in efficiency, cost control and decisions across Access, functions & divisions
• Design and implement process & system improvements to drive alignment across multiple systems & teams and provide greater visibility of critical data through Workspace
• Areas of people reporting include: employee engagement & attrition, diversity data, learning & development activity, headcount reporting, acquisition integration, recruitment activity, employee performance and all people related costs such as rewards & benefit spend
As a well-rounded HR Data Analyst, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to spot trends
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience using SQL
• Logical, with the ability to understand different drivers of key metrics and how these influence one another
• Ability to present information to stakeholders clearly and with confidence
• Communication and great rapport building are your strengths; you’re able to draw upon real experience of relationships you’ve successfully managed
• You’re a team player who is resourceful, meticulous and able to multitask. You don’t shy away from rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in
• Prepared to go outside of your comfort zone and be ready to fail fast, it’s the best way to grow
• You’re resilient and comfortable with transparency, ambiguity and change
• Experience and knowledge of HR is helpful but not essential. The desire to learn more about how an organisation is driven by its people is a must
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our flexible benefits of 25 days holiday and a match contributory pension you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
29 days ago