- Sector: Professional Services
- Expiry Date: 21 August 2022
- Job Ref: J7154
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 60,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Day-to-day, you will:
· Understand the key concepts of People Management Software such as organisation hierarchy, post management, transactional processes to support joiners, movers and leavers, recruitment, talent management, learning & development and system access & security
· Deliver projects following the Access Implementation Methodology either on site or remotely, implementing Access Software for new and existing clients
· Run user training for customers on all aspects of the HR software product set, create delivery content and present back to the customer in workshops
· Proactively manage your elements of client implementations to ensure that they operate within time and budget - monitor your diary to ensure that all assignments are accurate and up to date
· Communicate with Project Managers and clients appropriately to manage expectations and ensure a successful implementation
· Carry out continuous self-learning on product features and industry changes
· Give best practice advice based on HR industry standards, recommending process improvements for clients to ensure they maximise the benefits of our solutions
· Participate in internal projects that seek to optimise and improve our delivery processes and product offering
· Interact with the WFM Product Management team to communicate customer feedback, scope new features, and develop collateral
· Liaise with 3rd party organisations as required
As a well-rounded Senior Implementation Consultant, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
· Previous experience in a customer facing consultancy / implementation role with a SAAS Payroll provider including E2E system testing and UAT experience
· Best practice HR or related business process and project experience
· Ability to operate in the framework of autonomous working
· Time management and ability to prioritise
· Troubleshooting, diagnosis and problem-solving skills
· Microsoft Office suite proficiency
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills (Customer-Centred)
· Previous experience of SQL, PL/SQL or report writing are desirable but not essential
· Experience of presenting to clients at end user up to “C level”
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
· A Competitive Salary
· Giving Back/Charity days
· 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
· The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain